Monday, March 31, 2008

when I'm gone, the whole city miss me

Yesssss. Different Kitchen posted a snippet of the W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E video that is coming soon.



I posted a mixtape last week with the song but if you just want the single:

W.A.L.E.D.A.N.C.E - Wale

and I love it. The original song is one of the greatest songs to come out last year... words don't even do it justice (no pun intended)

Justice - D.A.N.C.E.



Also there is a Benny Blanco Remix of the song w/ Mos Def and Spank Rock. Can't find an MP3 to upload because I'm at school, so the YouTube will have to do for now...




Wayne - A Millie feat. Corey Gunz

Mariah feat. Cam - Touch My Body - Desert Storm Remix

Mariah feat. Rick Ross and The Dream - Touch My Body Remix


Estelle feat. Kardinal Offishal - Magnificent

(Estelle is at the top of the charts right now. I thought I told ya'll!)

If anybody still downloads instrumentals (you aspiring DJ's you) then this is a nice mix of super current hot songs.


Finally Kanye told me I can now watch the Roots "Get Busy." Yitidee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the profit of a communal network is to bolt with other people, you prerequisite a group network that has copiousness of members. And Facebook plainly has lavishness of members, undeterred by all the adversative publicity it has received lately give its solitariness problems. want all 500 million Facebook users move to Google Me? I fear it -- and those 500 million members are what makes Facebook so attractive.