Friday, May 23, 2008

hater for the greater good

"Look, it is what it is, because of what it was
I did what I did, cause it does what it does
I don't put nothin' above what I am, what I love
My family, my blood, my city and my hood
Hater for the greater good
I'm back from Hollywood
And I ain't changed a lick
Though, I know I probably should"
-- Black Thought "Criminal"

Mmmm yes. Moving cities again tomorrow -- I didn't see nearly enough people while in the H, but it's a good problem to have in the grand scheme of things. I'm blessed. Today I fed a giraffe. My life > yours

  • Wale's much anticipated (at least by me) "the mixtape about nothing" will be out 5/30/08 @ elitaste.com see the tracklist here. Also, there is another random Wale "Voice of the City" mixtape TSS posted. Tracklist.
  • Rihanna's "Take a Bow" is the number one song on iTunes. I take issue with the fact that 267,000+ people are loving a song about a lying, cheating, trash of a man so much that they'll PAY Apple for it. That's nearly 300 grand just from iTunes. What a world, what a world. But let me not front like that's not my next ring tone.
  • Angelina Jolie is having twin babies which makes numbers 5 and 6 (I think, it's hard to keep up with the population growth within that household). I just can't tear my eyes away from that family. Please grow up in the public eye Brady Bunch-style.
  • If you haven't seen "crazy girl on train" aka "Soulja girl" yet, brace yourself. Before you watch this be aware that she has been diagnosed as bipolar and was off her meds and has since been in police custody. Ladies and gentlemen, I now bring you the effects of a Soulja Boy world:
(by request - sorry it took so long, I think I finally found it!)
(unreleased "album" aka collection of songs from 2008)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its so tight you have a blog......that soulja girl vid3eo is the funniest shit i think ive ever seen