Friday, May 30, 2008

but I do, but I do, do, do




It's almost moving time again. New city, new season, new adventures. I won't have internet for a couple of days but it's not like I post every day anyway. Keep me in your prayers please, I'll need 'em. I'd be lying if I said I was ready, but it's all for the best...right?

"Art hurts. Art urges voyages - and it is easier to stay at home."---Gwendolyn Brooks

WALE's "Mixtape About Nothing" dropped after weeks of hype and anticipation. Get it here. I'll listen to it as soon as I can bring myself to turn off Duffy's "Rockferry."

My new favorite blog: savvyfatty.blogspot.com
Hilarity will ensue. Hilarity as you've never known it before in blog format.

Also, just in time to make your summer play list is a great slow jammer "Five 5enses" by my bff Justin! This was a production that has taken many, many months and all the hard work has paid off. It was more of a joke in the beginning too-- but please believe this just got added to Ipod Jr for the journey tomorrow.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you know about that DUFFY! shes the truth!!!! i LOVE hanging on too long. maaayne hold up!

ESS AY VEE OH EL OH YOO ESS! said...

You love ME?!?!?!
You love my crayzay azz hijinks?!?!?
**eBlushing**

Thanks, luhv!
Don't be a strainjuh! Holla at me baybeh!