Saturday, April 12, 2008

all worth the wait in buried treasure



Latest video for Lupe - one of my favorite joints off The Cool. He's looking extremely dapper and it's a different feel from his other stuff. Plus the whole locomotive thing is hot (you gotta say locomotive when it looks all classy like that - you can't just say train, naw it's better than that). I like it.

p.s. Lupe recently came out and told MTV that "Hip Hop Saved My Life" was based on Slim Thug and also a kind of tribute to Bun B. When it first hit everyone thought they knew who it was inspired by. Let the speculation cease.


(last 2 from TSS)

TSS also had nice review of Estelle's Shine

Wayne - Lisa Marie

Kobe jumps over an Aston Martin? This video has been making its way around the web. Do YOU believe the hype?



This R.E.U.B. Remix of John Mayer's "Waiting on the World to Change" is nice. I love the song and I can relate to the message although waiting on something to happen probably isn't the message we should be sending out.



Yeah, I'll post more later. Lots of stuff happening in the real world but I'm exhausted from dancing with Redefined Dance Co in the Texas Revue. I'll get to it when I get to it. For the time being just don't throw all your money in the stock market.

No comments: