Wednesday, August 20, 2008

this is real and not for play

“Let me tell you the story of “Right Hand, Left Hand.” It’s a tale of good and evil. Hate: It was with this hand that Cane iced his brother. Love: These five fingers, they go straight to the soul of man. The right hand: the hand of love. The story of life is this: Static. One hand is always fighting the other hand; and the left hand is kicking much ass. I mean, it looks like the right hand, Love, is finished. But, hold on, stop the presses, the right hand is coming back. Yeah, he got the left hand on the ropes, now, that’s right. Ooh, it’s the devastating right and Hate is hurt, he’s down. Left-Hand Hate K.O.ed by Love.” - Radio Raheem



Quote from
myspace.com/tazarnold (Taz Arnold of Sa-Ra of "Hollywood") : "a petticoat once spoke of a beautiful astro projectionist who desired opulence and erogenous pleasures.. im still in search of earth knowledge.. share your munificent pearl and wondrous splendor with me lady.."

I love when people are on that other biz.


I love Vans. If you know me you should know this. Haters go home. I love custom everything also. Shauna Liedtke has combined these passions and is the mastermind behind Slip-Offs where you can order custom vans. Genius. Go to the site for more amazing examples of her work and Sneaker Freaker for her latest interview. Slip-ons are $180 including the shoes...ya'll know my bday is coming up and the month long celebration is about to commence.... These are bonkers:
hey love.

by request:



No comments: