Monday, October 6, 2008

addams family groove


It's all October and fall and stuff now... so I'm posting a throw back video as suggested by my best friend (who called me talking about it and knows every word). I don't really celebrate Halloween anymore for various reasons but when I was little my brothers and I had a Halloween music tape with this on it that we would rock tough. I'm fairly sure I've choreographed a gymnastics routine to this...

MC Hammer - Addams Family Groove







Kid S_i_s_t_e_r - Family Renion feat. David B_a_n_n_e_r

Kid Cudi - Day N Nite (Crookers Remix)


I just added RCRD LBL to my Google Reader and saw this:

From your 73 subscriptions, over the last 30 days you read 5,311 items, starred 129 items, shared 40 items, and emailed 0 items.

Houston, we have a problem. The Information Age has become the Information Overload Age.

No comments: