Thursday, February 26, 2009

mr hudson and the library

Mr. Hudson's blog

What caught my ear:
Mr.Hudson and the Library- "Too Late, Too Late"

What kept me listening:

Mr Hudson & The Library - Bread + Roses: Video


Where I heard them:

The Couch Sessions
Click on the link to see Mr. Hudson's involvement with 808's and Blueprint 3

From Wikipedia:
Mr Hudson & The Library are a band based in London, whose members hail from both that city and Birmingham. This duality was the inspiration for the title of their debut album A Tale of Two Cities, which was released on 5 March 2007.[1] They are signed to music producer Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music label & Mercury Records.

Oooh I know I'm slipping perilously on my blogging dear ones. I would love to take the time to tell you my thoughts on Romans 12, on Mardi Gras in New Orleans, on the failures of our public education system when it comes to disadvantaged populations and special education, on the importance of honesty, and our current economic woes. Unfortunately, while I'm living the life some consider a myth, I don't have a lot of time. If I sit down I feel like I should be doing something else. I update my Twitter regularly though: see sidebar. Other than that, I'm listening. I'll come back when I have something to say... and the time to say it.




No comments: