Monday, September 8, 2008

just a'livin

Life is too short to wake up in the mornings with regrets.
So love the ones who treat you right,
forget the ones who don’t.
Remember that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it,
if it changes your life, then let it.
No one said it would be easy,

they just promised it would be worth it.


For those tuned into my real life: Got my big full time offer today. *exhales* The Lord is good to me, and so I thank the Lord. I appreciate all of y'alls love and support and all that jazz. If I take it I'd be based out of Houston but it would involve quite a bit of travel. I'll still interview with other firms and all that just to get the experience but the pressure is officially off (or as much as it could be...).

Therefore the anthem of the week shall be:

S_w_a_g_g_e_r Like Us - M_I_A feat every male rapper on the top 100


"Looking from the surface it may seem that I got reason to be nervous... then observe my work and see that my adversity was worth it"-- Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.

-----------

No comments: